Ritual Remains is the collaboration of two people - Helen & Tavo! See our About Us page for more information on the makers!
Currently, we only sell our jewelry online.
Follow us on Instagram @ritualremains for frequent updates on what we're working on, as well as shop update and sale announcements.
Contact us: email@example.com
- There is now an option at checkout to use ShopPay, which allows you to make four interest free payments on any of our items priced between $50-$1000 dollars. You will receive the item after the order is placed and then you will continue the payments through the third party lender.
- We can set up a payment plan through PayPal if you would like a payment plan with more than four installments.
- Items priced at $250 and above (or items with payment plans listed in the description) are eligible for a payment plan.
- To set up a payment plan or with questions regarding one- please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a description of the item you are interested in.
- Payment in full must be made within 60 days of invoice being sent.
- Invoicing will be through PayPal and can be paid either with a PayPal account or by card.
- Minimum first payment is 25% of the item price.
- Payments after the initial 25% deposit can be paid within a time frame that works best for you, as long as it is complete within the designated 60 days.
- Shipping and insurance will be included in the invoice.
- If payment in full is not received within 60 days, the invoice will be canceled and you will only be refunded 50% of the total paid amount.
- Custom orders cannot be refunded if canceled.
- Custom or personalized orders
- Earrings due to hygienic reasons
- Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
- We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If you should have any problems or issues with your item please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will gladly work with you to resolve the problem. We take great pride in the quality of our craftsmanship and your satisfaction is our primary focus.
- Returns must be made within 14 business days of purchase.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
- Items on sale do not qualify to be returned or exchanged.
- We are not responsible for jewelry that is broken by the buyer. In some cases we can make a replacement piece or do repairs that the buyer pays for.
*Custom orders are currently closed*
We are not currently offering wholesale, but we plan to in the near future. If you would like to be notified of when this becomes an option, please send us an email to be put onto our wholesale information list.