Ritual Remains is made up of two people - Helen & Tavo!
We each make one of a kind as well as consistently stocked designs for RR with some collaborations between us. Currently, we only sell our jewelry online. See our About Us page for more info on the makers!
Due to COVID-19 we are limiting our trips to the post office. We will be shipping orders one to two weeks from purchase to limit exposure risk to ourselves and communities. If you need an order by a certain date we will do our best to accommodate rush shipping. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and date you need your piece.
Shipping times may vary, especially for international orders. We will get orders to the post office but once in their hands, we can’t control any delays that may occur.
We are also taking steps to package orders in a safe and secure way following CDC guidelines. We recommend as with any mail to wash your hands after handling the outside of the package to limit exposure risk.
We are not liable for lost or stolen mail.
If you suspect a package has been lost or stolen, we are happy to help you try to recover it. Please double check your provided address and email us with any changes.
We add shipping insurance to all items priced at $150 or higher. The cost of insurance is included in the price of your item. If you would like to add insurance to an item that is less than $150, please send us a message.
We do not offer refunds or discounts for items not received/lost in the mail. If the item was insured, we will open a claim with the shipping provider and send you the insurance money (covers the price of the item but does not include shipping cost) once we receive it.
How long will it take my order to ship?
We generally deliver packages to the chosen shipping provider within a week (this excludes made to order items). Once shipped, the arrival time varies depending on the chosen service. Our most common shipping method is USPS first class mail, which takes 3-5 business days within the US. You will receive an email with tracking info as soon as your order ships.
I need an order by a certain date, what should I do?
Send us an email with the details of your order and when you need it by. We will determine whether or not a rush delivery is available. Please note that by selecting express or priority mail it does not guarantee it will ship the following business day. We sometimes travel and are away from our studios and cannot always fulfill a rush order.
Do you ship outside of the US?
We ship world wide! Please be aware that upon delivery or pickup, you may have to pay customs fees, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc. These fees are set by your government and are the responsibility of the buyer. For more information, please contact your local customs office or postal service.
- Items priced at $250 and above (or items with payment plans listed in the description) are eligible for a payment plan.
- To set up a payment plan or with questions regarding one- please email us at email@example.com and include a description of the item you are interested in.
- Payment in full must be made within 60 days of invoice being sent.
- Invoicing will be through PayPal and can be paid either with a PayPal account or by card.
- Minimum first payment is 25% of the total amount.
- Payments after the initial 25% deposit can be paid within a time frame that works best for you, as long as it is complete within the designated 60 days.
- Shipping and insurance will be included in the invoice.
- If payment in full is not received within 60 days, the invoice will be canceled and you will only be refunded 50% of the total paid amount.
- Custom orders cannot be refunded if canceled.
- Custom or personalized orders
- Earrings due to hygienic reasons
- Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
- We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If you should have any problems or issues with your item please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will gladly work with you to resolve the problem. We take great pride in the quality of our craftsmanship and your satisfaction is our primary focus.
- Returns must be made within 14 business days of purchase.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
- Items on sale do not qualify to be returned or exchanged.
- We are not responsible for jewelry that is broken by the buyer. In some cases we can make a replacement piece or do repairs that the buyer pays for.
What materials are used in your jewelry?
We primarily use .925 sterling silver, brass and copper.
Is your jewelry nickle free?
All of our jewelry is 100% nickle free. We use .925 sterling silver for all of the ear wires in our standard earrings.
While the patina for your jewelry is sealed it is still delicate. Please take
care when storing your jewelry so they do not get scratched by other items. Remove jewelry before swimming, bathing or exercising. Keep away from hairspray and perfume. Pendants and rings are more prone to losing the patina so use caution not to rub them and take note of the above recommendations.
Silver, brass and copper are all prone to tarnish over time. We suggest keeping a polishing cloth to brighten up your jewelry if you do not like the antiqued, tarnished look. When using a polishing cloth, be very gentle on dark areas (like night skies) and on our blue patina. We recommend the Sunshine brand polishing cloth for silver, brass, copper and gold jewelry.
The patina may change/wear off in some areas over time. We are happy to reapply patina to your jewelry for a small fee.
Tips on keeping your jewelry from tarnishing:
- Chemicals like hairspray, perfume, deodorant, body lotion, bleach, etc., can speed up the tarnishing process. Also be mindful to keep silver away from rubber, vinegar, olives and fruit juice.
- Store your jewelry in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and moisture.
- Storing your jewelry in individual, small zip-lock bags with an anti tarnish strip will help your jewelry from getting scratched and exposed to conditions that speed up tarnishing.
- Do not store jewelry unprotected in the bathroom or exposed to humidity and moisture.
- When you remove your jewelry, clean item with a polishing cloth or dry soft cloth before storing.
Cleaning your jewelry:
- We recommend polishing your jewelry with a soft polishing cloth and recommend the Sunshine brand polishing cloths.
- Different soaps or DIY recipes can harm patinas, stones and other materials used in our jewelry. If you have questions of how best to clean your piece you can email us at email@example.com
How do I request a custom order?
Custom orders are currently closed.
We are not currently offering wholesale, but we are working to get our first line completed in early 2020! If you would like to be notified of when this becomes an option, please send us an email to be put onto our wholesale information email list.