Shipping & Returns
COVID-19 Shipping Update:
Due to COVID-19, we limit trips to the post office to once a week. We will be shipping orders 3-10 days from the purchase date to limit exposure risk to ourselves and our communities. If you need an order by a specific date, we will do our best to accommodate rush shipping. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the date you need your item.
Shipping times may vary, especially for international orders. Once we drop off the package with the selected shipping provider, we can’t control any delays that may occur.
How long will it take for my order to ship?
We generally drop off packages with the chosen shipping provider within 3-7 business days (excluding made-to-order items and preorders). Once shipped, the arrival time varies depending on the selected service. Our most common shipping method is USPS first class mail, which takes 3-5 business days within the US. You will receive an email with tracking information once your shipping label is created.
I need an order by a specific date; what should I do?
Please send us an email with your order number and let us know when you need to receive your package. We will then determine whether or not a rush delivery is available for your item. Please note that selecting express or priority mail at checkout does not guarantee that the item will ship the following business day. The item will ship priority or express mail once it reaches the chosen shipping provider.
Do you ship outside of the US?
We ship worldwide! Please be aware that you may have to pay customs fees, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc. These fees are set by your government and are the buyer's responsibility. Please contact your local customs office or postal service for more information.
We are not liable for lost or stolen mail.
If you suspect a package has been lost or stolen, we are happy to help you try to recover it. Please double-check your provided address and email us with any changes.
We add shipping insurance to all items priced at $150 or higher. Please send us a message if you want to add insurance to an item less than $150.
We do not offer refunds or discounts for items not received/lost in the mail if your item was not covered by shipping insurance. If the item was insured, we will open a claim with the shipping provider and send you the insurance money (which covers the item's price but does not include shipping cost) once we receive it.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged:
- Custom or personalized orders.
- Earrings due to hygienic reasons.
- Items on sale.
Returns and exchange details:
- We want to ensure that you are delighted with your purchase. If you have any problems or issues with your item, please get in touch with us immediately at email@example.com. We will gladly work with you to resolve the problem. We take great pride in the quality of our craftsmanship, and your satisfaction is our primary focus.
- Returns must be made within 14 business days of purchase.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping.
- Items on sale do not qualify to be returned or exchanged.
- We are not responsible for jewelry that the buyer breaks. In some cases, we can make a replacement piece or do repairs that the buyer pays for.