Shipping & Returns
COVID-19 Shipping Update:
Due to COVID-19 we are limiting our trips to the post office to once a week. We will be shipping orders 3-10 days from purchase date to limit exposure risk to ourselves and communities. If you need an order by a certain date we will do our best to accommodate rush shipping. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the date you need your item by.
Shipping times may vary, especially for international orders. Once we drop off the package with the selected shipping provider, we can’t control any delays that may occur.
How long will it take my order to ship?
We generally drop off packages with the chosen shipping provider within 3-7 business days (this excludes made to order items). Once shipped, the arrival time varies depending on the chosen service. Our most common shipping method is USPS first class mail, which takes 3-5 business days within the US. You will receive an email with tracking information once your shipping label is created.
I need an order by a certain date, what should I do?
Send us an email with your order number and let us know when you need to receive your package. We will then determine whether or not a rush delivery is available for your item. Please note that by selecting express or priority mail at checkout, it does not guarantee that the item will ship the following business day. The item will ship priority or express mail once it reaches the chosen shipping provider.
Do you ship outside of the US?
We ship world wide! Please be aware that upon delivery or pickup, you may have to pay customs fees, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc. These fees are set by your government and are the responsibility of the buyer. For more information, please contact your local customs office or postal service.
We are not liable for lost or stolen mail.
If you suspect a package has been lost or stolen, we are happy to help you try to recover it. Please double check your provided address and email us with any changes.
We add shipping insurance to all items priced at $150 or higher. If you would like to add insurance to an item that is less than $150, please send us a message.
We do not offer refunds or discounts for items not received/lost in the mail if your item was not covered by shipping insurance. If the item was insured, we will open a claim with the shipping provider and send you the insurance money (covers the price of the item but does not include shipping cost) once we receive it.
- Custom or personalized orders.
- Earrings due to hygienic reasons.
- Items on sale.
Returns and exchange details:
- We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If you should have any problems or issues with your item please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will gladly work with you to resolve the problem. We take great pride in the quality of our craftsmanship and your satisfaction is our primary focus.
- Returns must be made within 14 business days of purchase.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
- Items on sale do not qualify to be returned or exchanged.
- We are not responsible for jewelry that is broken by the buyer. In some cases we can make a replacement piece or do repairs that the buyer pays for.