This Silver Peak Variscite ring is a piece of artistry, featuring a lustrous artisan cut stone in a gossamer palette of teals, pale greens, and dusty blues, set atop a comfortable, wide textured band.
Every aspect of this ring comes from small scale artisan processes. The Silver Peak variscite comes from a small mining claim in Nevada owed by a retired geologist and his wife. They use hand tools and bring the material out on an ATV. It was then cut and finished by a small scale lapidary artist. Once I recived this gorgeous stone I set in silver and made into this ring. Each part is an ode to small businesses working together to make heirloom quality pieces that honor the earth in a world dominated by fast fashion and large manufacturing.
- The Silver Peak Variscite ring is a US size 7
- The main cabochon measures approximately 3/4" x 3/4"
- The ring band is 7/16" at its widest and tapers to 1/4" wide at the bottom
- Please note wide ring bands tend to fit more snug
- Finished to a soft shine polish.
This ring is ready to ship with shipping insurance included. It comes thoughtfully gift-wrapped and prepared to give to a loved one or a special treat for yourself. Please see our FAQ page for payment plan info, shipping times, policies, and jewelry care.